Agile Cybersec is a computer security services company based in Bournemouth. Our staff hold a number of professional certifications by the Global Information Assurance Certification body (GIAC).
Agile Cybersec is ready to assist you with any aspects of cyber security, including:
- Cyber security assessments, recommendations and reviews – keeping your network and information assets secure from threats inside and outside your perimeter
- Security review and assistance with security design of any existing or planned software development projects, see the Secure Code page
- Cyber incident response, incident handling, threat identification, containment and eradication – helping you to deal with an incident, and to prevent or reduce harm done to your organisation
- Forensic investigations, review of digital forensic evidence – to answer the questions: who, when, how and what about a cyber incident or event
- Penetration testing, before and after hardening of defences – to verify the effectiveness of your cyber security by testing them for any weaknesses, including the resilience of your staff to social engineering
- Cyber security training for your staff
- Guidance and preparation for Cyber Essentials and ISO/IEC 27000 certifications
- Cyber security research – including malware analysis, vulnerabilities research and academic research
We particularly welcome inquiries from local small and medium businesses. If you are unsure of what you should be doing about your cyber security, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free initial assessment.